Welcome to Sassy Designz

Hi there, I’m Bren. (Sassy to my friends) Welcome to my new blog. First a wee bit about myself. I’m a mother and wife as well as a graphic artist. I enjoy designing web pages and digital scrap booking kits. There’s nothing finer than making a living doing something I love, unless it’s being married to my best friend and soul mate. My husband, of over twenty years, and I have a family of six kids and nine grandkids, so we’re pretty busy folks. In my spare time I love to knit, crochet, tat, sew, draw . . . Oh my gawd, even I can see a pattern developing here. Well, I also like to read, write a bit, camp and watch old movies with Bob. If you have comments on any of my work or questions about any of my kits, please feel free to ask them here in my comments section. Oh!! By the way, come back often, because that’s the only way you’ll know when I’m offering free stuff and I will be offering free stuff from time to time. I’ll also be telling you about any new and innovative things that I happen across, as well as notifying you about my newest kits. Happy scrapping one and all!

Monday, November 10, 2008

New kits & Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

Beautiful pastels and lots and lots of spring elements make this the perfect kit to help you celebrate the season of rebirth. Order "Colour of Spring," today.
You can find this kit at Digi Scraps -N- More



No longer available as a FREEBIE.



A Mothers Love. There's nothing like it and there never will be. A mothers love is the strongest thing on earth. Get some for your scrapbook pages, now.
You can find this kit at Do it Digi




No longer available as a FREEBIE




Blue Blue Christmas kit. I'll have a blue Christmas without you. You don't need to have a blue Christmas, but this kit will fill your scrapbooking pages with all the blue Christmas elements anyone could want.
You can find this kit here at Digi Scraps -N- More


No longer available as a FREEBIE

No comments: